Thank you for choosing PinpointEducation.com to bring you the best and most accurate resources and inspire your professional growth and development.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
“Live” is defined as a class/course/workshop where the enrollee physically attends at a specific location on specifically scheduled day(s).
“Virtual” is defined as a class/course/workshop where the enrollee attends remotely via the internet or other streaming method in real-time (such as a webinar). Please refer to the conditions of specific virtual classes for timeline and details (conditions may vary).
“Online” is defined as a class/course/workshop the enrollee can access at anytime, anywhere via an internet connection and where there is no live or virtual component. All lessons are conducted via written/reading materials, downloadable content, slides, audio recordings, private course-related comment threads or Q&A, and/or pre-recorded video(s).
“Upgrade” is defined as a separate component or module that can be added to an original live, virtual, or online class (ex. a live workshop can be attended, however, there may also an option to add online access for long-term learning at the time of purchase or anytime after). Conditions may vary.
- Refunds will be issued only if you notify Pinpoint Education 14 business days prior to the start of a virtual or live class. There are no refunds if you withdraw from a class less than 14 business days prior to the start of the class, or if you fail to attend.
- A processing fee of $50 per class will be deducted from any refund issued for a live or virtual class. You will get an email confirmation once we receive your cancellation and process your refund.
- No refunds are issued for classes already taken. Please be aware that in order to receive CEUs for a course, you must attend and pay for the entire course. There are no makeups or partial CEUs granted.
- No refunds are issued for online courses or upgrades. In order to receive CEUs for an online course, you must complete the entire course. There are no partial CEUs granted.
- No refunds are issued for electronic downloads or printed materials.
- Cancellation and refund policy for *Supported Affiliates* and independent continuing education providers: Supported Affiliates are defined by independent classes hosted outside the Pinpoint Education platform. (These are noted by the Supported Affiliate symbol [*] and are separate business transactions not handled by Pinpoint Education). The cancellation and refund policies of the Supported Affiliate provider duly override the refund policies of Pinpoint Education as stated above. Any cancellation requests or refunds must be directed to the independent provider of that class. If there is an issue with the Supported Affiliate, please let Pinpoint Education know. Though we do not have control over how others run their operations, we make every effort to provide and refer to quality classes and instructors and will address circumstances accordingly.
Terms of Participation
[Below are Sections 25 & 26 of the terms applicable to workshops or any other presentation format. Here is the link to the full agreement.]
Image Release Waiver
INFORMED CONSENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER RELEASE FOR PARTICIPATION IN WORKSHOPS
You acknowledge and understand Pinpoint Education Workshops may include physical movement and interpersonal contact. As with any related activity, the risk of injury to you, other participants, and third parties is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. You agree to inform Pinpoint Education as well as any participant(s) you engage with of any existing or pre-existing health conditions, injuries, or other medical concerns. If you experience any pain or discomfort during classes you agree to communicate and/or stop and ask for support from Pinpoint Education.
You promise you will only apply the skills gained through Pinpoint Education if they are within your legal scope of practice and agree to uphold the highest ethical standards. You further acknowledge and understand any Workshops affiliated with Velastion, Pinpoint Education, and any Pinpointeduction Entity are not substitutes for examination, diagnosis or treatment by a physician and you will promptly consult your medical provider for any physical or mental health concern you, your client(s), or patient(s) may have. You hereby expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all assumptions of risks, known or unknown, that may be present in any Velastion and Pinpoint Education Workshops. You further acknowledge that Pinpoint Education may, at its sole discretion remove or bar you from participation in any Workshops, without refund or credit, in order to prevent injury or inconvenience to yourself or others.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.